POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : NO whitespaces allowed in Path to ini ? : Re: NO whitespaces allowed in Path to ini ? Server Time
5 Jul 2024 05:57:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: NO whitespaces allowed in Path to ini ?
From: Scott Moore
Date: 15 Aug 2002 09:30:25
Message: <9qanluo85j0pnd96u407t97do34eneupr3@4ax.com>
On Thu, 15 Aug 2002 14:38:39 +0200, "Theo Gottwald *"
<The### [at] t-onlinede> wrote:

>Thorsten said, that the /RENDER switch will solve the problem.
>
>--Theo

Yes, I saw his post but the documentation (5.1.2) says

You may specify additional INI files on the command-line by simply
typing the file name on the command line. For example:

  POVRAY MYOPTS.INI

Does this mean the docs need to be updated to mention that spaces in
the filename aren't allowed?

(BTW. As I'm mentioning the docs, do all platforms build the source to
pvengine or povray? On Windows the .exe is pvengine - but the docs, as
shown above, suggest it's povray.exe - do the docs need updating for
this also?)

Cheers,

Scott